1953 British Industries Fair: Companies Q
Note: This is a sub-section of the 1953 British Industries Fair
Held 27th April - 8th May at Olympia and Earl's Court
- Qualitex Knitwear Ltd. Earls Court, Ground Floor, Stand R.900a London Office and Showroom, 21, Eastcastle Street, W.L. Teleph. : Museum 0289. Cables: “ Tomasco, Wesdo, London.” Factory: 80, Coleman Road, Leicester. Teleph. : Leicester 67724.—Manufacturers Of Ladies’ Knitted Outerwear, Comprising Medium and Better Type Sports and Fashion Garments. Also Socks For Limbless People.
- Qualitex Silks, Limited Earls Court, Ground Floor, Stand R.308 Spring Gardens Mill, Colne, Lancashire. Teleph. : Colne 516 and 744. Cables : “ Qualitex, Colne.” Manchester : 43, George Street. Teleph. : Manchester, Central 5535. London : 7-8, Conduit Street, W.L. Teleph. : Grosvenor 8486-7-8.—Manufacturers Of Silk, Rayon and Nylon Dress, Blouse and Underwear Fabrics.
- Quickfor, Ltd. Olympia, 1st Floor, Stand M.102 Viaduct Works, Cavendish Street, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Lancs. Teleph. : Ashton-Under-Lyne 1545 and 3424. Cables : “Ashton-Under-Lyne 1545 Or 3424.”—Manufacturers Of High Class Anodised Aluminium Trolleys and Trays. Large Range Of Trolleys, Namely Six Domestic and Ten For Catering.
- Quinnell, Richard Olympia, 1st Floor, Stand M.92 Rowhurst Forge, Leatherhead, Surrey. Teleph. : Leatherhead 2546. Cables : “ Quinnell, Leatherhead.”—Manufacturer Of Hand-Wrought Ironwork Gates, Railings, Grilles, Fire-Baskets, Fire-Dogs, Lighting Fittings, Floor and Table Standards, Hearth Furniture, Firescreens, Occasional Furniture,- Decor Pintype Flower-Holders, Decorated China. Quinnette]], Ltd. Earls Court, 1st Floor, Stand S.16 4, Connaught Place, London, W.2. Teleph. ; Ambassador 1212. Cables
- Quinnette, London.”—Manufacturers Of Fruit Crushes, Orange, Lemon, Lemon/Lime, Grape Fruit, Lime Juice Cordial. Quinaqua Cold Mix Ice Cream Powder and Quinaqua Sweetened Ice Cream Powder.
Sources of Information