1929. British Industries Fair catalogue.
of 56, 58 and 60 Grove Road, Walthamstow, London, E17. Telephone: Walthamstow 1518. (1929)
of ABCO Works, Borwick Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17. Telephone: Larkswood 3518. Cables: "Obanghamo, Walt, London". (1947)
- 1925 A. E. Bangham and Co Ltd, paper hats and novelties, was founded in Grove Road, with six workers.
- 1929 Advert as Manufacturers of Carnival Novelties, including Hats and Caps of every description, and everything for the Carnival Trade: Folly Dolls, Papier Maché Novelties, Party Boxes, Unique and Exclusive Designs in Carnival Headdresses, Assorted Paper Hats and Fancy Paperware. Trade Mark "Abco". (Toys, Games and Baby Carriages Section - Stand No. D.7) 
- 1936 The firm moved to Borwick Avenue.
- 1940 and 1944 Its premises were damaged by bombing but were rebuilt in 1945.
- 1947 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Carnival Goods, Paper Hats and Caps, Carnival Novelties, Masks, Paper Pulp Articles, Paper and Cardboard Toys. 
- In 1949, 100 workers and 100 outworkers were employed.
- Later the firm moved to the old motion picture studio in Wood Street.
- A new factory was built on the site when the studio was burned down in 1959.
-  British History Online
Sources of Information