A. J. Caley and Son
Caley Chocolates of Chapel Field Works, Norwich, Norfolk .
1863 The company was established by Albert Jarman Caley
1898 The company was registered on 6 October, to acquire a business of mineral water, chocolate and cracker manufacturers. 
The firm manufactured mineral waters, chocolate and crackers and by 1904 employed 700 workers in its factory at Chapel Field. 
1922 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Manufacturers of Cocoa, Chocolates (Milk, Plain, Fancy and Covering), Christmas Crackers, Santa Claus Stockings. (Stand No. B72) 
1932 Company bought by John Mackintosh and Sons