Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,111 pages of information and 233,634 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of 158 High Street, Camden Town, London
1900 The company was registered in November to acquire the business of the Omnibus Proprietors Ltd. . The company was closely associated with the London General Omnibus Co and there was a pooling arrangement for vehicles.
1905 The company and the London General Omnibus Co both tried the new motor omnibus when it was first introduced but this company decided it was not reliable enough so did not proceed with using motor buses.
1910 Addresses in Camden Town, Westminster, Pimlico.
1912 The company decided to replace all of its 106 horse-drawn buses with motor vehicles and made a public issue of shares to fund their purchase; it had taken an option on 50 chassis from the Daimler company but would select the best chassis available from any manufacturer.