Athenry and Tuam Extension to Claremorris Railway
of 39 Dame Street, Dublin
1858 The Athenry and Tuam Railway was incorporated and opened September 1860.
1890 The company for the Athenry and Tuam Extension was registered on 1 January, to construct a railway, 17 miles in length, authorised by the Tramways (Ireland) Acts.
Sources of Information
- The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908