November 1965. Front cover.
November 1965. Index to contents.
Note: This is a sub-section of the Automobile Engineer
- 467. Editorial. Spot welding — absolute reliability
- 485. Atmospheric pollution. Some aspects of the problem of reducing pollution due to emission from motor vehicles N. Kendall
- 487. Engineering courses, conferences and seminars
- 491. Braking proportional to load. A valve developed by Clayton Dewandre Co. Ltd. for automatically varying the braking effort according to the load carried by the axle of a commercial vehicle
- 494. Machining and welding with the laser Laser operation is qualitatively described and calculations of material removal and pulse requirements for welding outlined. Some experimental results of drilling and welding also are discussed Frank S. Philpott and K. Dillon Harris
- 502. New universal joints. Extreme compactness and low friction are features of this Hooke's-type joint
- 503. New plant and tools. Recent interesting developments in production equipment
- 506. Components and products
- 508. Materials and treatment. Latest opportunities for improvement of design
- 509. Publications and films
- 510. Instruments for workshop and laboratory
- 512. Current patents. Selected abstracts of recently issued specifications
Sources of Information