of 327-329 High Road, Chiswick, W.4
Baico patents were producing chassis extensions for commercial vehicles as early as the 1920s.
In 1926 it offered the Baico Boulevard Car. This was based on the Ford 1-ton chassis.
This vehicle was intended for slow-speed summer transport, running along the seaside promenades.
The first one ran from Skegness.
Baico added a chassis extension to the Ford; outriggers 24inchs and diameter wheels with solid types.
It seated 28 passengers and was 20ft long in length.