of 370-374, Holloway Road, N., and 2-10, Tollington Road, Holloway, also " Atheneum," Camden Road, London, N.
Cooks and Confectioners, Caterers, Food Purveyors, and Stores
Established in 1866 by William Beale (d. 1904).
Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1895.
1914 Directors: T. H. Beale, A. A. Beale, C. A. Cruft, William E. Beale (Managing Director). Secretary: B. Ridehalgh. Premises cover an area of three-quarters of an acre (one central establishment, no branches). Staff: About 140.