Bristol Wagon Works Co
Wagon works of Bristol.
- George Rocke Woodward - Director of the Bristol and Portishead Pier and Railway Co
- John Chetwood Aitken - Stukey's Banking Co
- Francis Fry - Director of the Bristol and Exeter Railway
- John Hare Leonard - Leonard, Warren and Co
- Joseph Dodge Weston - Director of the Patent Nut and Bolt Co
- Albert Fry - Director of A. and T. Fry.
1866 The company was registered on 23 November.
1873 The 8th ordinary general meeting. Joseph D. Weston is Chairman and Albert Fry is Managing Director 
1876 Bristol Wagon Co is an exhibitor at the Smithfield Club Show with wagons and carts 
1878 The 13th general meeting held. Joseph D. Weston is Chairman and Albert Fry as Managing Director. The sub-manager Mr Gatwood had died the previous year. Times were difficult for the business. 
1889 Renamed as Bristol Wagon and Carriage Works Co
Sources of Information
- The Bristol Mercury, Saturday, March 17
- 1871 Census
- The Bristol Mercury, Saturday, June 28, 1873
- The Engineer 1876/12/15
- The Bristol Mercury and Daily Post, Wednesday, June 26, 1878