Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,131 pages of information and 233,678 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
The Brooklands Automobile Racing Club operated the track for the owners, Brooklands (Weybridge) Ltd.
The Junior Car Club was a club of long-standing, which organised regular race meetings at the Brooklands track.
In January 1946 the track was sold and the JCC absorbed the BARC and using the same initials, changed its name to the British Automobile Racing Club.