of East Moors, Cardiff
1880 Cardiff Foundry and Engineering Works was acquired by John Willim Hall who was the sole acting partner from 1880 to 1883, engaged in designing iron and steel works plant, marine and railway engines.
Hall worked on sale of the works to an Association of Steam Ship Owners who would use it for the purpose of repairing their ships.
1883 Hall moved to another job
Sources of Information
- UK, Civil Engineer Records, 1820-1930 for John Willim Hall