Claymills Victorian Pumping Station
Meadow Lane, Stretton, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE13 0DA.
A restored pumping station with a remarkable collection of working steam engines, including four massive beam pumping engines built by Gimson and Co of Leicester (1885), two restored to working order. Many features of the pumping station are original. There is an impressive restored workshop, the vintage machines being driven by belts from line shafts driven by a steam engine.