Coventry Cotton Spinning and Weaving Co
This would appear to be the same company as Leigh Mills Co
c. 1891 Serious fire severely damaged the building.
1896 Site had a newly re-built factory of four stories measuring 162 ft. by 102 ft. in 12 acres of grounds.
1896. April. The Daimler company purchased a lease for sixty-two and a half years on the former premises of the Coventry Cotton Spinning and Weaving Co from E. T. Hooley for £17,500. Part of the site was then immediately sold to the Great Horseless Carriage Co for more than the total cost of the site.