Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,014 pages of information and 232,919 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
The mill had a beam engine built in 1827, and in use until 1925. A 1925 photograph shows the engine, which suggests that it was modified to increase its power. McNaughted, heavier flywheel added?