Deedes, Templer and Co
of Sea Mills, Balbriggan, Ireland.
Manufacturers of Real Balbriggan Hosiery
Established in 1884 by the late Edward George Deedes, R.N. (d. 1908), five months after the business was formed into a Limited Company. Incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 1908.
1914 Directors: A. W. M. Marshall, G. A. Templer, R. Metchette (Managing Director). Premises: Cover one acre, site of building was formerly an old Brickfield. Staff: Total, 367. Staff Club: Football. Specialities: Ladies' Hose in Cotton, Cashmere and Thread, and Gentlemen's half-hose in real Balbriggan make.