Dublin Cycle and Components Manufacturing Co
1896 Prospectus to sell shares. Share capital £80,000. Directors -
- Colonel G. D. Beamish. Commissioner Kingstown Township. Kingstown.
- George Townsend, Cycle Parts and Bearings Manufacturer, Aston Cantlow Mills, Redditch, Wooton Mills, Henley-in-Arden, and Welford Mills, Gloucestershire.
- Michael A. Manning, Esq, Editor Weekly Indcpendent, Kathgar, Co Dublin.
- Arthur E. Beck, Esq (Preston and Beck, Tornado Cycle Manufacturers), William street, Alcock street, and Penn street, Birmingham.
- Maurice Butterly, Esq, J. P., Chairman Drumcondra Township Commissioners, Managing Director City and Suburban Amusement Grounds, Limited, Courtduff House, Ulanchardstown, Co Dublin.
- Murray Preston, Esq, Maisemore Mansions, S Hampstead, London, NW.
Sources of Information
- Cork Constitution - Thursday 30 July 1896