Fitchburg Machine Works
of 13-21 Main Street, Fitchburg, Mass.
Originally S. C. Wright & Co., whose principals were Sylvester C. Wright and his son-in-law James L. Chapman. In 1877, the company reorganized as the Fitchburg Machine Works. In 1905, the company was bought by Marcus A. Coolidge and subsequently merged with the Seneca Falls Machine Co. 
1889 Advertising metal working machines.