Forth and Clyde and Sunnyside Iron Cos
of Falkirk, Scotland. Telephone: Falkirk 502. Telegraphic Address: "Clyde, Falkirk"
Established as Rosebank Foundry Company.
1875 Name changed to Forth and Clyde Iron Co when the Company was established by partners Andrew Cockburn and Alexander Brown.
1876 changed hands
1879/80 changed hands.
1914 Ironfounders. Specialities: ranges, registers, baths and light castings of every description. Employees 600. 
1929 Joined Allied Ironfounders.
1937 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Regulus, Stella, Verona, Gascon cookers. All Porcelain Enamelled Colours. "Silent Knight" and Framed Fires in colour tone to suit decorative schemes. Gas Mantel Registers. Wash Boilers and Gas Cooking Appliances. (Stand No. Ca.501) 
1963 Company closed.
Sources of Information
-  Falkirk Archives: ironfounders