Green and Cadbury
of Great Hampton Street, Birmingham
1858 Company established by Edwin Green.
1861 Joel Cadbury joined the firm.
1899 Incorporated as a private limited company.
1908 The linen button portion of the business was amalgamated with Buttons Ltd.
1914 Manufacturing silversmiths and makers of general fancy goods. Specialities: silver and electroplated goods, photo frames of various kinds, studs, links etc. Employees 300. 
1922 Listed Exhibitor. Manufacturers of Silver and Electro Plate Manicures, Brushes, Mirrors and General Fancy Articles. Studs and Links. Speciality: E. P. and Silver Photo Frames. (Stand No. E.27)