Holbrook Machine Tool Co
Holbrook Machine Tool Co Ltd., of 44-48 Martin Street, Stratford, London, E.15.
of Canal Road, Coventry (1973)
See Holbrook and Sons.
1936 'The Engineer' presented an account of the history of the company. 
1940 Advert for lathes
c1940. Directors: R. E. Holbrook, R. C. Grimwade, F.E. Asher (Secretary).
1944 Robert Charles Grimwade, Works Director, Holbrook Machine Tool Company Ltd., was awared OBE
1945 Advert for lathes
1961 Machine tool makers.
1973 In members liquidation
Sources of Information
-  The Engineer, 16 October 1936, pp.401-4
- 1937 The Aeroplane Directory of the Aviation and Allied Industries
- London Gazette 4 June 1944
- The Times, Apr 11, 1960
- 1961 Dun and Bradstreet KBE
- The Engineer 1968/01/19 p135
- The London Gazette 30 October 1973