James Burton, Sons and Waller
of John's Place, Holland Street, Blackfriars, Southwark.
Steam engine boiler makers.
formerly James Burton and Sons.
1866. Partnership dissolved. '....the Partnership hitherto carried on by us under the style or firm of James Burton, Sons, and Waller, as Engineers and Millwrights at John's-place, Holland-street, Southwark, in the county of Surrey, has been dissolved, so far as regards the undersigned Bennett Alfred Burton, as and from the 1st day of January last; and that all debts and claims against the said copartnership business will be paid and discharged by the undersigned Henry Mortimer Burton and George Waller the younger.....' 
1870 Listed 'Burton, James, Sons and Waller, Holland Street, Southwark'.
Later became George Waller and Son
Sources of Information
- South London Chronicle - Saturday 09 June 1860
- Kentish Chronicle - Saturday 02 November 1861
-  The London Gazette 13 March 1866 Issue:23082 Page:1804
- South London Chronicle, 17th March 1866
- 1870 Post Office London Directory
- Sheffield Independent - Tuesday 29 August 1871