Keats and Brothers
Keats and Brothers of Stafford
Established in 1870s as Keats and Brothers at Gaol Road, Stafford.
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford.
1894 May. Showed boot making machinery at the 1894 International Shoe and Leather Exhibition.
1895 May. Showed boot making machinery at the 1895 International Shoe and Leather Exhibition.
c.1900 Purchased the boot-making machinery business from W. H. Dorman and Co.
1904 Renamed as Keats and Bexon
Sources of Information
- The Engineer of 4th April 1894 p368