of West London
formerly Gaisford and Warboys
c1923 Business taken over by the brothers Ernest George Gaisford, Edwin James Gaisford and Henry James Gaisford along with George Althorpe Warboys. All four had been with the Grosvenor Carriage Co. The business traded as Gaisford and Warboys but later reverted to Lancefield Coachworks
by 1927 moved to Wrenfield Place, Herries Street.
Post WWII. George Warboys retired and was replaced by Edward Henry Bird
Sources of Information
- Mosquito by C. Martin Sharp and Michael J. F. Bowyer. Published by Crecy Books in 1995. ISBN 0-947554-41-6
- SAHB Times Winter 2017-18. Article by Andrew Minney