Limerick Motor Club. 
A general meeting was held on Saturday week, Sir Thomas Cleeve presiding. A draft of rules was submitted by the interim committee, and adopted on the motion of Mr. Horan, seconded by Mr. Blood-Smyth.
The following officers were elected for 1907:
President, Earl of Dunraven, K.P.;
Vice-presidents, Sir Charles Barrington, Bart. D.L.; Sir Thomas Cleeve, D.L.; Sir Alex. Shaw, D.L.
Committee, Messrs. T. D. Atkinson, George Browning, Frank Cleeve, J. P. Goodbody, T. Horan, C. Mercier, L. Morley, R. Roche, and J. V. Phelps
Hon. secretary, A. Blood-Smyth
Hon. treasurer, J. Ellis Goodbody.
The report of the interim committee re garage arrangements for the club members was considered, and it was decided to accept the offer of Mr P. E. Bourke for accommodation at his premises in Upper William-street, by which lock-up motor houses will be provided there for the exclusive use of members.
The arrangements of the committee were confirmed as to the terms of affiliation with the Motor Union and Irish Automobile Club, the fee being 12s. 6d. per member. By this the members of the Limerick Club obtain numerous valuable privileges, such as special hotel tariffs in Great Britain and Ireland, and information from headquarters upon all matters of interest to motorists.
The subscription to the Limerick Club was fixed at £2. 2s. for those members owning and driving cars, and £1 1s. for motor cyclists and others.