Lydney Power Station
1921 The Norchard Syndicate Limited was established to build a central power house to supply 300 square miles (777 km2) of West Gloucestershire including the coal fields of the Forest of Dean and industries in Stroud and Nailsworth.
1922 The Syndicate changed its name to the West Gloucestershire Power Company Limited, which was incorporated on 23 March 1922.
The output capacity of the station was 10 MW
19667 Lydney power station was closed.