Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 148,349 pages of information and 233,846 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Provider, installer and operator of ship radio/telegraph installations, of Electra House, Victoria Embankment, London, WC2.
1900 Company founded
1906 Took over the operation of its telegraphs
1924 Wireless equipment for the mercantile marine etc. By Marconi International Marine Communication Co. 
1928 The Radio Communication Company was merged with Marconi in an international marine radio communication organization which supplied equipment and personnel to the merchant navies of several countries, Imperial and International Communications Ltd.
1946 The holding of Cable and Wireless in Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co was acquired by English Electric Co. As well as the whole of the share capital in Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Co, this also gave English Electric 42% of Marconi International Marine Co.
c.1968 The company name was changed by dropping the word "Communication", to reflect the fact that the products offered to the Marine market (which included depth sounders, direction finders, radars, CCTV equipment, SRE products) were not adequately described by the original title - see Marconi International Marine Co
Now known as SELEX Elsag Marine Division.