of Mercury Works, May Road, Twickenham.
formerly Medina Engineering Co
1913-1917 For a list of the models and prices see the 1917 Red Book
1922 Capital £250,000. Directors: Charles Edward Best (Chairman), Lord Louth, Frederick William Poynor, Charles Woolley. Cars first sold in 1914 and re-started in February 1919. Over 200 cars already on the road. Plan to build new works. Plan to produce 50 cars per week and grow to 10,000 per annum.