Parrs Banking Company and the Alliance Bank Limited.
4 Bartholomew Lane, London, EC.
1865 Parr's Banking Co., Ltd., was incorporated as a Limited Company to take over the business of Messrs. Parr and Co., of Warrington.
- Thomas Firth and Son, Northwich (1865)
- Woodcock Sons and Eckersley, Wigan (1874)
- F.W. Jennings, Leek (1877)
- Dixons and Co., Chester (1878)
- National Bank of Liverpool (1883)
- Fuller, Banbury, Nix and Co. (1891)
- The Alliance Bank, Ltd. (1892).
1892 The name was changed to Parr's Banking Co. and the Alliance Bank, Ltd.
- Sir Samuel Scott, Bart., and Co. (1894)
- Croxon, Jones and Co., Oswestry (1894)
- Shrubsole and Co., Kingston-on-Thames (1894)
- The Consolidated Bank, Ltd. (1896).
1896 The name was changed to Parr's Bank Ltd.
- Derby and Derbyshire Banking Co., Ltd. (1898)
- Ashton, Stalybridge, Hyde and Glossop Bank, Ltd. (1900)
- Pares's Leicestershire Banking Co., Ltd. (1902)
- Robin Brothers., Jersey (1908)
- Whitehaven Joint Stock Banking Co., Ltd. (1908)
- Stuckeys Banking Co. Ltd. (1909).
1914 276 Branches.