Pioneer Telephone Manufacturing Co
As associate company of Automatic Telephone and Electric Co
Maker of private intercommunication telephone equipment.
By 1949 was producing loud-speaking master stations and substations for office and works intercommunication telephone systems.
1952 Moved to a larger factory at Wigan
1957 Mainly concerned with making telecommunication equipment for use in mines
Sources of Information
- he Times, May 19, 1954
- The Times, May 18, 1955
- The Times, May 08, 1957