Purfleet Wharf and Saw Mills
of Pinners Hall, Austin Friars, London, E.C., and Purfleet, Essex.
Wharfingers and Saw Millers
Established in 1899 by Millars' Karri and Jarrah Forests, Ltd.
Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1901.
1914 Directors: Richard Combe, J.P. (Chairman), James White, LL.D., and C. Peto Bennett. Premises: Claim to have the largest pier on the River Thames. Staff: About 150. Specialities: Handling Millars, Hardwoods, chiefly Karri & Jarrah. Discharge of all classes of cargoes.