Remington Motor Co
Remington of Foleshill Road, Coventry
Formerly Remington Cycle Co
1919-30 Made cars.
Makers of engines.
1949 J. R. Mead, chartered accountant of Coventry, was appointed liquidator of the company; on the same day he was also appointed liquidator of:
- Coventry Ensign Cycle and Motor Co
- Coventry Mercantile Association
- Quadrant Cycle Co
- Remington Cycle Co
- British Challenge Cycle Co
Sources of Information
- Gazette Issue 38546 published on the 25 February 1949. Page 15 of 52
- The London Gazette 4 March 1949