Roulette Cycle Co
Roulette were motorcycles produced from 1911 to 1914 by the Roulette Cycle Co of Gosford Street, Coventry.
1896/7 Directory: Listed under cycles. More details
1911 Late in the year the company showed a machine with a new kind of frame construction that they hoped to licence to other firms. It was invented by Fred T. Robb and consisted of duplex tubes bolted together. The result was a light and rigid frame with easily replaceable tubes. The prototype was fitted with a 2.5hp JAP engine and direct-belt drive.
1912 Listed in Spennell's directory of Coventry as Cycle Manufacturers. 
1913 A larger 4.25hp model was added.
During the First World War production ceased and did not recommence afterwards.
- Note: The frame design later appeared on the Francis-Barnett.
Sources of Information
- The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X
- Peck's Trades Directory of Birmingham, 1896-97: Cycles