Lansdowne Tower as San Francisco at Santa Isabel, nowdays Malabo.
Completed in 1882 for F. Stumore and Co by Wigham Richardson.
Her dead weight was 4,545 MT; her length 99.1 meters; her breadth 11.6 and her depth 8.2.
- 1883 Sold to Naviera del Marques de Campo,Madrid. Renamed Turia.
- 1886 Sold to Cia Transatlantica, Barcelona for the line to Spanish Guinea. Renamed San Francisco.
- 1913 Sold to F.G.Alegre, Barcelona. Name remained unchanged.
- 1914 Sold to Linea de Vapores Tintore, Barcelona. Renamed Telmo.
- 1916 Collided with Tug SEA COCK whilst inbound to Liverpool from Barcelona with general cargo. Beached, broke in two, partially salved and broken up by T.W.Ward of Preston. 
Sources of Information