Salt and Son
of 5, and 6, Cherry Street, Birmingham; also Consulting Rooms 13, Wimpole Street, London, W. (by appointments).
Cutlers and Surgical Appliance Manufacturers
Established in 1793 by T. Partridge Salt. Were cutlers to Napoleon, and have held a Royal Warrant since 1845. Incorporated as a Limited Company in 1902.
1914 Directors: E. W. Salt and W. A. Lloyd. Specialities: Artificial Limbs, Celluloid Trusses, Kidney Belt, Kidney Corset. Awards: At Vienna; Paris; Brussels; Dublin; Gold Medal, London, 1913.