Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 143,912 pages of information and 230,121 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
1816 The works were opened by Messrs. Bradley and Co
1832 Deed of co-partnership  dated 3rd May between: James Foster of Stourbridge, Worcestershire, Ironmaster, and Henry Bradley of Wollescott, Oldswinford, Worcestershire, Ironmaster. From 1st January 1827, James Foster and Henry Bradley had been Co-Partners in the Trade of Ironmasters, under the name of John Bradley and Co. They had equal moieties in: Freehold tenements, buildings, lands, steam engines, mills, forges, furnaces, mines, ironworks and premises at Amblecote, Oldswinford; Shutt End, Scotts Green and Brettell Lane, Kingswinford; Dudley, Worcestershire; Eardington and Hampton Loade, Shropshire; all belonging to the several works of the Company. The Works were known as: The Stourbridge Old Works; The Stourbridge New Works; The Stourbridge Foundry; The Shutt End Colliery; The Scotts Green Colliery; The Brierley Ironworks; The Baptist End Colliery; The Eardington Works; and The Hampton Loade Works.
1835 Shutt End Furnaces owned by John Bradley.