Stella-Meta Filters Ltd. was formed to provide a service to the industry for the filtration and general treatment of liquids. It combined the pre-coat filter activities of The Paterson Engineering Co Ltd., and the Metafiltration Co Ltd. both of London.
The directors were:
- J. J. L. G. Sheffield - chairman.
- J. F. Annett - general manager.
- K. J. Daniels - exports sales.
- R. J. Eldridge - home sales.
- P. H. Knight - production and engineering.
- J. M. Laughton.
- K. Senior.
Sources of Information
- The Engineer 1966/09/16