British Industrial History
The Engineer 1866/01/26
From Graces Guide
1866 January 26th PDF
- Mytholme Viaduct
- M. Thouvenot's Colossal Locomotive
- Government Control Over the Compass-Equipment of Merchant Ships
- Scientific Education in England
- Mont Cenis Railway
- Marine Disasters
- Captain Coles and the Admirality.
- The Railway Commission
- Deaths - Henry England, John Debenham, Emily Jane Debenham, Alice Lockett.
- Final Report on the Patent-Office Inquiry
- Lancaster's Improvement in Cartridges for Breech-Loading Guns.
- Papers on Puddling (No. II).
- Physical Constitution of the Sun.
- A. Walker|Walker's Improvements in Ships - A. Walker of Buffalo, New York
Sources of Information