British Industrial History
The Engineer 1868/12/11
From Graces Guide
1868 December 11th PDF
- Early Iron Trade of South Wales, p 445.
- Editorial, p 447.
- Edward James Reed on Ironclad Ships.
- Late Boiler Explosion in the Waterloo Road.
- Railway Masonry in India.
- Edward Green and Son's Economisers and Boilers, p 442 and 443. (Illustrated).
- Elementary Papers on Construction, No.X, p 436.
- Foreign and Colonial Railways, p 437.
- Foreign Competition in the Engine Trade, p 444.
- Gardiner and Mackintosh's Horizontal Engine, p 445 and 446. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 443.
- London Railway Termini, No.II - Charing Cross, p 440.
- Machine for Destruction of Insects, Larvae or Eggs in Wheat, p 443.
- Street Signals, Bridge Street, Westminster, p 439. (Illustrated).
- William Judson Addis' Iron Permanent Way, p 450. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information