The Engineer 1869/01/15
- Civil Engineerin in France in 1869. (No. II)
- Cost of Iron Vessels, Vessels Listed, p 43.
- Editorial, p 51 - p 52.
- Heaton Steel Process, Correspondance and Reports, p 55 - p 58.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, On Coal Getting Machinery as a substitute for the use of Gunpowder, By Mr. C. J. Chubb. Elected Candidates listed, p 44.
- President Charles Hutton Gregory.
- Letters to the Editor, p 47 - p 48 and p 52 - 55.
- Literature - Spons' Dictionary of Engineering, Civil, Mechanical, Military and Naval, with Technical Terms in French, German, Italian and Spanish.E. and F. N. Spon Part.I.
- Liverpool (No. V)
- On the Aniline of Coal Tar Colours, by William Henry Perkin, Society of Arts, p 46 - p 47. (Illustrated).
- Physical Laboratory at the Royal Institution of Great Britain
- Prussian War Harbour of Jade, p 43.
- Rhondda Valley Strike, p 44.
- Royal Polytechnic Institution, Mr. J.L. King, p 44.
- The Royal Institution (No.II) p 43 - p 44 and p 50. (Illustrated).