British Industrial History
The Engineer 1870/12/16
From Graces Guide
1870 December 16th PDF
- 1870 Russian Exhibition, p 417.
- Apparatus for Charging and Discharging Gas Retorts, p 411 and 412. (Illustrated).
- Certain Systems Which Have Been Proposed for Effecting the Electric Transmission of Telegraph Signals, No. II, p 405.
- Concise and Familiar View of the Law of Patents, p 405.
- Death - Thomas Brassey, p 406.
- Editorial, p 413.
- The Harrow Collision.
- Locomotive Improvement.
- Holborn Viaduct Station, p 411.
- Indian Railway Gauge and Rolling Stock, No. II, p 415.
- Intrenching Tools, p 408. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 409.
- Manufacture of Cartridges in Paris, p 416.
- Theory of Screw Propulsion - Michael Sefi, continued from p397, p 418.
Sources of Information