British Industrial History
The Engineer 1872/10/25
From Graces Guide
1872 October 25th PDF
- Apparatus for Drying and Triturating Sewage, p 285.
- Early American Locomotives, p 286.
- Editorial, p 283.
- MacAndrew and Co - Sale of Engines, Boilers, Vacuum Pans, Tanks, Gas Plant etc at the Liquorice Works, Frodsham, Chester, p 288.
- Notes on a CHarcoal Furnace - Charles A. Brinley, p 285.
- Peat, p 275.
- Proceedings of Section A of The British Association, continued from p 261, p 280.
- Spectral Rays - W. K. Clifford.
- Astronomical Refraction - George Forbes.
- Government Aid to Science - William Spottiswoode .
- The Action of Light Upon Glass - Thomas Gaffield.
- A Nutoscope and Spiral Top - Ch. V. Zenger.
- Ransome's Artificial Stone - Patent Case, p 276.
- Report on Experiments Made at Millwall, May 7th, 8th and 10th on Mr. Jas. Henderson's Process for the Purification of Pig Iron - W. Mattieu Williams, p 275.
- Stone's Waste Preventer Water Cistern, p 287.
Sources of Information