British Industrial History
The Engineer 1874/08/21
From Graces Guide
1874 August 21st PDF
- Editorial, p 157.
- Long Railway Runs.
- The Lax Use of Terms in Science.
- Form, Endurance and Manufacture of Rails, p 155. (continued from p.103)
- H. R. Marsden's Combined Stone Breaker and Steam Engine, p 152. (Illustrated).
- Hunt's Coal Elevator, p 153.
- Rise and Progress of Barrow-in-Furness, p 161.
- Shears Used in Erecting the 35-Ton Hammer at Woolwich Arsenal, p 152 and 158. (Illustrated).
- Volcanic Phenomena of County Antrim and Adjoining Districts - Edward Hull, p 154.
Sources of Information