British Industrial History
The Engineer 1878/01/18
From Graces Guide
1878 January 18th PDF
- Contracts Open - Ceylon Government Railway-Matale Extension, p040, p042 (Illustrated).
- Cost of the Electric Light, p047.
- Dock at Sutton Bridge, p041.
- Editorial, p043.
- Iron Trade
- Thames and Metroplitan Sewage
- American Vs English Locomotives
- Our Coal Production
- Steam on Tramways
- Iridescent Glass
- Fawcett, Preston and Co - Watsons Compond Hydraulic Cotton Press, p038, p046 (Illustrated).
- Purchase Department of the Navy, p048.
- Review - Economic Theory of the Location of Railway - Arthur M. Wellington, p045.
- Silver Mining in Nevada - Sutro Tunnel, p035 (III).
- Soper Rifle, p035, p046 (Illustrated).
- United States Iron Trade in 1877, p047.
- Ventilating Cowls, p047.
- Yale Sash Fastener, p047.
Sources of Information