British Industrial History
The Engineer 1878/01/25
From Graces Guide
1878 January 25th PDF
- Editorial, p063.
- Explosion in Coal Mines, p056.
- Measuring Earthwork, p061.
- Metropolitan Water Supply, p056.
- Moyseys Feathering Screw Propeller, p059.
- Outridges Box Engine, p055 (Illustrated).
- Pressure on Foundations, p063.
- Proposed Additional Waterworks for Hull, p067.
- Review - Science and Art of the Manufacture of Portland Cement with Portland Cement - Henry Reid, p065.
- Russian Armaments, p056.
- Silver Mining in Nevada - Treatment, Production, and Value of the Ores of Comstock Vein, p053 (IV).
- Watson's Light Automatic Crane, p055.
- West Engine and the Gramme Machine, p055.
- Withernsea Pier, p066.
Sources of Information