British Industrial History
The Engineer 1878/02/08
From Graces Guide
1878 February 08th PDF
- 1878 Paris Exhibition, p092, p094 (Illustrated)(X).
- Analysis of Gases Escaping from Chimneys with a Description of the Apparatus Used for this Purpose, and Results Obtained from Practical Experience - Professor Schwackhoefer, p095.
- Editorial, p099.
- Progress in Field Guns
- High and Low Pressure Marine Engines
- Red Hot Water
- Fraudulent Patents
- Bessemer Steel
- Liverpool Contract
- General List of Private Bills, Sessions, 1878, p097 (Table Listed).
- London Association of Foremen Engineers and Draughtsmen, p097.
- S. A. Kirkby - Contract Open-Bridge Over the River Bandon, p102 (Illustrated).
- Silver Mining in Nevada - Value of the Products, p091 (V).
- Steam on Common Roads, p101.
- Tenders, p102.
Sources of Information