British Industrial History
The Engineer 1878/05/17
From Graces Guide
1878 May 17th PDF
- Societe Anonyme Des Usines De Marquise - Horizontal Condensing Engine, p350 (Illustrated)
- Dublin Boiler Explosion, p355.
- Editorial, p351.
- Action of Screw Propellers
- Colombo Water Supply
- Lancashire Strike and Trade
- Lubricating Locomotive Leading Wheel Flanges
- Explosions in Flour Mills
- Station Platforms and Railway Carriage Footsteps.
- Garretts Spark Arrester, p354.
- Hardy's Vacuum Brake on the Brenner Railway, p347 (illustrated)
- Hotel Prices in Paris, p355.
- Letters to the Editor, p348.
- Locomotive Engines at the Paris Exhibition, p344 (II).
- Sherwins Patent Disintegrator, p354.
Sources of Information