British Industrial History
The Engineer 1878/08/09
From Graces Guide
1878 August 09th PDF
- Details of the Bridge over the Douro Near Oporto, p094 (Illustrated).
- Edison's Micro Tasimeter, p099 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p097
- Foreign Steam Boilers
- Explosion on Board the Bustard
- German Competition in Steel Rails
- American Iron Trade
- Examination for Whitworth Scholarship Prizes, p096.
- Oldham School of Science and Art, p099.
- Railway Conference, p090.
- Road Locomotive and Crane, p092.
- Sheaf Binding Reaping Machines, p092.
- Society of Engineers, p100.
- Sutro Tunnel, p97.
- Tenders - Rotterdam Tramways, p096.
- Torpedo Boat Found Near New Orleans, p096.
Sources of Information