British Industrial History
The Engineer 1878/10/25
From Graces Guide
1878 October 25th PDF
- 1878 Paris Exhibition, p294 (XXXII).
- Societe Anonyme D'Anzin - 350 HP Winding Engines, p298 (Illustrated)
- Awards, p300 (Names Listed).
- American Patent Bill, p294.
- Editorial, p301
- Thames and the Metropolitan Sewage
- Gas Vs Electricity
- Industrial Mission and its Results
- Monkwearmouth Junction Railway
- Mr. Esison's Light
- Subsidising Manufactures in Australia
- Engineers in the Mercantile Marine, p293 (III).
- Everett's Stocks and Dies, p303.
- Gunpowder Magazines and Lightning Conductors, p294.
- Fatal Railway Accident Near Pontypridd, p303.
- Legal Intelligence - Wilde Vs Wells and Co, p294.
- Letters to the Editor, p296.
- Locomotive Engines at the Paris Exhibition, p293 (IX).
- Telegraphy in Japan, p294.
- Wallace-Farmer Electric Light, p295 (Illustrated).
- Winding Engines at the Paris Exhibition, p303.
Sources of Information