British Industrial History
The Engineer 1879/08/22
From Graces Guide
1879 August 22nd PDF
- British Association - Presidents Address-Section A, Mathematical and Physical Science, p141.
- British Association - Presidents Address-Section G, Mechanical Science, p146.
- Detailed Report of Experiments at Spezia With the 100-ton Gun, p152 (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p149.
- Railway Accidents in 1878
- Collision on the Thames
- Recent Iron Contracts
- Iron Versus Steel Rails
- Panama Canal
- Accidents to Agricultural Machinery
- Engineering Geology - W. H. Penning, p139 (IX).
- Gunboat for the Chinese Government, p144 (Illustrated).
- Legal Intelligence - Three Years Purchase System as Applied to Machinery, p153.
- Machine for Planing Engine Bed Plates, p153.
- Relative Powers of British and Foreign Guns, p139.
- Robey and Co - Box's Patent Traction Engine, p145 (Illustrated).
- Schooley's Patent Gas Regulator, p153.
- Torpedo Boats for China, p147.
- Works of the Steel Co of Scotland, p145.
Sources of Information