British Industrial History
The Engineer 1881/02/18
From Graces Guide
1881 February 18th PDF
- Deaths, p125.
- Editorial, p125.
- Anthracite as a House Coal
- Valve Gear for High Speed Locomotives
- Subsoil and Surface Drainage
- Portable Engines at the Melbourne Exhibition
- Crisis in the Coal Trade
- American Patent Office Report
- Midland Railway
- Grain Storage and Transport at Millwall, p118.
- Hampton's Smoke Consuming Furnace Bridges, p120.
- Machine Gun Competition, p117 (Illustrated).
- M Samain, Blois and Mathelen and Garnier - Paris water Supply - Standard Meters, p124, p127 (Illustrated).
- Paterson's Air Brake, p120.
- Purification and Softening of Water, p122 (Illustrated).
- Sanitary Houses, p128.
- Tenders - Portslade-Brewery and Plant, p127 (Table).
- Timm's Expanding Boring Tool, p120 (Illustrated).
- Westinghouse Brake in France, p119.
Sources of Information